Monday, October 21, 2013

Week 4 and Week 5 of Living and Active (Final Weeks)

Even though I didn't get the verse of week three memorized I decided to keep up with the other parts of the challenge. I am still fighting with that  one verse but I have gotten the other weeks and am still getting in my workouts each day.

I haven't measured yet but I am feeling different and am able to do things that I couldn't do previously. Like a backbend for example. Last time I did that was when my oldest boy was little, he is turning 10 in a matter of weeks. Maybe in a few more month I will be brave enough to post pictures of this or other activities I can do.

Most importantly this challenge has also helped me get my children more active. Now my kids are the type that if you send them out they will have a blast for quite some time. However with winter coming I am always having issues with them having more energy than we can deal with on days of snow falling none stop. My solution are Leslie Sansone's walking videos mixed with some of the easier Fitness Blender's that I know they can do.

Thanks to the great ladies I met during this challenge I know I can keep up being LIVING AND ACTIVE and they are there to encourage me.

I hope everyone doing the challenge had a blessed time. I know I did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment