Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Returning to Blogging


I want Serenity Life to be my online journal of our accomplishments or experiments with the children. This year they are going to start journaling their days as part of school so I figure why shouldn't I join in that fun, one day they can even read all of my entries.

With school starting in a month I figure if  I can blog a tiny bit each night I will have a routine down before life gets crazier. These blogs may be completely pointless and the void of any real interest but I want to do it. I am going to do it!

I have so many ideas running thru my head as to what I should blog about and will start with them tomorrow. 

Topics to come:

2013-2014 Curriculum choices (still narrowing things down and preping but I have a general idea)

Garden Journal (first squash will be here any day)

Food Experiments (even bad ones which I have had recently)

Kid Funnies (with four kids I have quite a few)

Tips for the house



If you like my posts please let me know, that encourages me to keep going.

See ya tomorrow!






No comments:

Post a Comment