Monday, September 23, 2013

Week 1 Living and Active DONE

Well last week was a challenge. 

With the kids and hubby around all week I really didn't have time to myself which would normally be my workout time. 

However with hubby home we spent tons of time in the garden/field at my mother in laws. We had rows of onions and potatoes to harvest and with temps dropping it was time.

My workouts looked like this:

Monday: 2 Fitness blender videos each 15 mins long
Tuesday: working at the Food Bank= loading over 150 food boxes= constantly moving for 2.5 hours.
Wednesday: Two 30 min sessions of harvesting potatoes plus 15 mins or so on onions.
Thursday: Absolutely NOTHING!! My body was hurting so I took the day off.
Friday: 30 mins of harvesting onions and a fitness blender video for stretching (I was still hurting after Wed!!)
Saturday: Random work around the house but nothing to big
Sunday: 3 Fitness blender videos= 33mins total

All in all I had fun starting the challenge and on a plus note I can now hold plank for more then 15 seconds at a time. Its amazing that one week of regular working out can help you feel better.

Eating went okay, I did find out that I don't eat enough calories every day. So trying to work on that now.

I got the memory verse memorize and have been checking in regularly to my group, they are the best!!

Here are some potato and onion photos from our work days to enjoy:  

Thirty minutes of harvesting
set to dry.

One of 3 rows we dug. 

Truck Load on Sunday for Hubby
to take to friends and family
Mini Melon sized onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment